Marketplace open enrollment ended March 31.
You may still be able to enroll:
Our Counselors are still here to help you:
- Select and enroll in a plan (if you are eligible; see
- Learn to use your new health coverage
- Get or change Marketplace coverage if you have a
qualifying life event
- Enroll in Medicaid or Florida KidCare (if you are
The next open enrollment period is scheduled for
November 14, 2015 to February 15, 2015.
Help is available -
at NO COST to you.
A team of Certified Application Counselors is ready to help you
understand and obtain health coverage - at no cost to you. (Courtesy
Community Health Center of North
- Educate the public about the Affordable Care Act,
and health insurance in general.
- Help you get coverage on through
the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Answer questions about
- Help you know if you'll qualify for financial assistance
- Explain your coverage options, help you choose
the best plan, and guide you through the enrollment process
- Help you understand your new coverage and how to
- All at no cost to you.
Schedule of Public Events
Certified Application Counselors are available for
one-on-one meetings with individuals - just
contact us. We also give free public
information sessions at convenient locations throughout Sarasota County
where you can learn more and get questions answered.
You obtained coverage - now what?
Using your new coverage - Getting
covered is an important step that can give you greater peace of mind.
But health insurance can be complicated, so it's important to
know how to use your new coverage.
The Premium Tax Credit - If you
purchased health insurance through the Marketplace and received
financial assistance in the form of
Premium Tax Credit, you must claim the credit when you file your
2014 taxes (in 2015).
Your private information stays private.
Your privacy is very important to us. You are always in control
of how much private health information you disclose to our Counselors.
They can help you use the Marketplace no matter what. We will
never record or share your private information.